Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Nothing like short notice

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketYesterday, I had one of those mornings. Woke up to a phone call at 8am asking if I could be in Newport Beach for a shoot. I said I'd give it a shot, brushed my teeth, grabbed my gear, and set off into the morning traffic. It wasn't until I got on the freeway that I realized my wallet didn't make it into my back pocket, and I had barely enough gas to make it there. My mind raced the whole way down the road as I tried to figure out how to make it all work. Long story short, I got there on time, found free parking, and caught my wonderful ex-roommate from Huntington Beach, Ali, and borrowed enough gas money to get home. The shoot went well, the sun was shining, and all I had to do was take pictures of Mr. Bonavico, an investor in Apple, on his iPad. I've been missing days like this. Here's the story

No comments: