Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Random OC assignments


















Well I've been in Orange County for about a month now, and it's been quite an adventure. It's been crazy busy out here and I am finally starting to settle in. It took me a few weeks and a lot of couches to finally find a place to live, but I am comfortably living a few blocks from the water in Huntington Beach. The paper has been amazing and every day seems to bring a new adventure. It's very interesting to see how different this area is than anywhere I have lived before. There is constant fun to be had and being able to skateboard everywhere has been like a dream. I thought I would only be out here for the summer, but I'm not sure I'll be ready to leave that soon...

1 comment:

A-Rex said...

orange county is the best! well next to seminole.
have you skated over at jax? it's prob one of the best street places to go and then if your vert you got vans at festable bay